Practice AreasTrust and Estates Litigation, Conservatorships, Estate Planning, Trust and Estate Administration, Elder Abuse Litigation
Jamay Lee joined Barulich Dugoni Law Group, Inc. in 2011. Previously, Ms. Lee worked at a large firm in Sacramento where her primary areas of practice were trust and estates litigation, estate planning and administration, elder abuse litigation, and conservatorships, including contested conservatorships. Ms. Lee is experienced in trust and estates litigation matters, including will and trust contests, beneficiary and trustee disputes, and accounting issues. She is also experienced in all aspects of estate administration on the first and second death, including notices to beneficiaries, preparation of allocation agreements, accountings, and distribution agreements. Ms. Lee has represented clients and appeared on contested and non-contested probate matters in several counties throughout California, including Alameda Amador, Colusa, Contra Costa, El Dorado, Los Angeles, Marin, Nevada, Placer, Sacramento, San Francisco, San Joaquin, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, Stanislaus, Sutter, and Yolo.
- Northern California Super Lawyers Magazine, Rising Star, 2013-2017
- 2005 – State Bar of California
- 2005 – University of Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, J.D.
Public Legal Services Society Grant, Honors at Entrance Scholarship
- 2001 – University of California, Los Angeles, B.A., Dean’s Honor List
- California State Bar - Trust and Estates Section
- California State Bar - Litigation Section
- San Mateo County Bar Association, Secretary - Estate Planning and Probate Section, Executive Committee
- Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Silicon Valley
- Asian American Bar Association of the Greater Bay Area
- Professional Fiduciary Association of California
- Foster City Rotary Club