Practice AreasTrust and Estates Litigation, Elder Abuse Litigation, Civil Litigation, Commercial Litigation
Catherine E. Koss joined Barulich Dugoni Law Group, Inc. in 2016. Ms. Koss has enjoyed an active litigation practice since 2006. Her primary areas of practice include trust and estate litigation, including the representation of heirs, beneficiaries, and fiduciaries in will and trust contests, disputes, and accounting matters, breach of fiduciary actions, elder abuse actions, and other civil and commercial litigation cases.Ms. Koss has written and argued numerous petitions and motions, deposed parties and witnesses, conducted in-depth discovery, worked with expert witnesses, and first and second chaired trials. She has appellate experience in the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals and the California Courts of Appeal. She has also led successful mediation and settlements. Ms. Koss’ trial and appellate experience provides her with a keen perspective to achieve the best possible results for her clients.
Ms. Koss has represented clients in federal courts in the Northern and Eastern Districts of California and in state courts in counties throughout California, but particularly in the counties of Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, San Francisco, San Mateo, and Santa Clara.
- 2006 - State Bar of California
- 2006 – University of the Pacific,McGeorge School of Law, J.D., Tax Concentration
- 1997 – University of Alaska Fairbanks, B.A., Leadership Honors
- State Bar of California, Trust and Estates Section, Member
- San Mateo County Bar Association, Member
- Burlingame Mother’s Club, Board of Directors
- Alzheimer’s Association, Advocacy Ambassador to the 14th U.S. Congressional District